whoomp there it is
artists are not just little art robots, who’da thunk it.
THIS THIS THIS THIS
People don’t realise there’s a cost incurred that allows for all the years that artist worked on their skills to improve, that compensated for the times they had to work two or more shitty jobs just to cover the most basic bills, that acknowledges that what they do represents a unique point of view and displays their own personal style. Art is more than the sum of its materials, and so is an artist. When you try to talk an artist down in price, you’re being insulting.
Reason I hate writing in front of anyone:
I usually do the expression the character in my mind is doing so I can describe it better and get further into the mindset of the character.
So I’d suddenly sigh or bite my lip or like try to cry
And they think I’m insane
Look at that grin. She’s so fucking pleased with herself.
there’s a difference between character development and completely changing your character’s personalities with no explanation
So this was totally suppose to be for Valentine’s Day but I just got around to finishing it lol!
A little comic (?) about Ulmo cause seriously he’s like the coolest. Constantly helping out people of Middle Earth when he could. Obviously wasn’t able to stop a lot of horrible things that happened but still he was like the most active of the Valar.
And also since it was for Valentine’s Day this was just kind of for everyone and especially all you single peeps, to celebrate all kinds of love and not just romantic cause you really don’t need romance in your life to be happy.
So I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day and a good weekend. Thank you to all my awesome friends (especially The Company you know who you are), followers, and people in general who support my art by liking and reblogging. UuU
You’re all wonderful <3
P.S. I’m sure there’s a lot of grammar mistakes so forgive me for that. Grammar isn’t my forte ;w;
I SWEAR I AM NOT CUTE/SWEET
DON’T CALL ME THAT
I AM EVIL
I AM THE SHADOWS IN THE NIGHT
- Never canonically married, though it’s implied that she married the prince at some point, perhaps years later.
- Unknown how much time passed between her meeting the prince and their marriage. It could very well have been at least a matter of months.
- Betrothed to the prince from her birth for political reasons, though she did fall in love with him.
- Unknown how much time passed between her meeting the prince and their marriage.
- Never canonically married, though it can be assumed that she married the Beast at some point.
- Married after 3 films with a TV series in between. If you don’t count direct-to-video films as canon, never canonically married.
- Never canonically married, though we know she did in real life.
- Married after about one month. If you don’t count direct-to-video sequels as canon, never canonically married.
- Married after presumably a couple of days, although her “real wedding” could have been a good amount of time later.
- Married after a number of years.
- All 3 never canonically married (2 didn’t even have a love interest).
In conclusion: The only princess who you could say married a man she’d just met (without any previous arrangements made by others) is Tiana. Not even Snow White.